The day to day management of Banbury Swimming Club is carried out by a group of volunteer parents and swimmers.
The committee is responsible for the management of the club and members are proposed, seconded and elected by ballot at the Annual General Meeting each year. All Committee members must be members of the club and not less than 18 years of age.
Members of your Club Committee are also available during coaching sessions.
Role Descriptions and current position holders:
- Chairperson: Nick Brown
- Treasurer: Jess Brown
- Secretary: Matt Leeney
- Swim 21 Coordinator: Nick Brown
- Communications Officer: Vacant
- Welfare Officer: Jo Benlalam
- Head Coach: Sue Corbett
- ASA Secretary: Fiona Brotherhood
- Masters Representative: Barbara Legg
- Membership Secretary: Jess Brown
- Volunteer Coordinator: Hayley Nash
- Website and Social Media: Jack Eaton
- Open Meet Co-ordinator: Neil Crofts